- this morning, had peppermint creamer in hot coffee in a teacup
- the wind and rainstorm let up today and the sun came out
- also, keeping up with three lengthy conversations online is actually a lot of work
- and what’s the point of talking to these new people when i have such wonderful friends/acquaintances in my life already (do i really feel that judged by them)
- picked up photos of autumn leaves/driving snapshots
- getting home, my right ear still ringing from the day before, too tired and maybe all i need to do is live like yes, not like i did something wrong / it is not wrong to feel the weight of a missed chance / learn from this.